Distinctive luxury is well displayed in this stunning craftsman style home. Winner of the 2008 Parade of Homes Award of Excellence and the Award for Best Overall Features, one only needs to step inside to appreciate the thoughtful design, stylish finishes and graceful flow. This elegant Colington home exudes excellence for the discerning buyer with custom features including Brazilian Teak hardwood floors, spacious bathrooms with custom floor tile, a walk in glass and tile shower in the master bath, granite countertops that make a statement in the grand kitchen, trayed ceilings, and a whole house water purification system. The fine wood work is displayed in the beautiful cabinetry, built in shelving, trim and crown molding. Built to last with the highest quality materials, 2x6 construction, and well placed on high ground to withstand the elements in our coastal environment. This is one of the highest points in the community. The three spacious bedrooms are well suited for comfort, and an office could potentially be a 4th bedroom. Enjoy the afternoon sun on the screened in back porch that overlooks the private pool and watch the birds busy themselves over the saltmarsh. There is a 20x18 unfinished room upstairs with ductwork in place to easily convert to additional living space. Pristine setting on a large homesite located in a lovely neighborhood complete with marina, sound access, and a boat slip that conveys with the home. Owners can take full advantage of the bounty and beautiful waterways that surround Colington Island! Conveniently located close to schools, OB Hospital, business district and restaurants, making it perfect for the professional family. Like new, the owners are meticulous with their care for this beautiful home, it is a must see!
Lauren Nelson of Resort Realty - Duck
View Phone Number
As seen in...
Homes & Land of the Outer Banks,
Vol. 33, Issue 12, Page 52.
Request a free magazine here, or call 1-800-277-7800.
- Range/Oven: Range/Oven
- Washer/Dryer Inc.: Washer
- Cooling System: Central Air Conditioning
- Heating System: Central Heating, Electric Heat, Heat Pump
- Roof: Asphalt Shingle Roof
- Gated Access
- Home Owner Asso.: Community Swimming Pool, Community Water Access, Fee Incl. Electricity, Fee Incl. Insurance, Fee Incl. Pool, Fee Incl. Road Maintenance
- Exterior Construction: Covered Deck, Outdoor Lights, Screened Porch
- Parking: Paved Parking, Underground Parking
- Pool: Fiberglass Pool, In Ground Pool, Outdoor Pool
- Porch/Deck: Covered Deck, Screened Porch, Sun Deck(s)
- Fireplace: Gas Fireplace
- Floors: Carpeting, Hardwood Floors
- Interior Construction: 9 Foot Ceilings, Ceiling Fan(s), Master Bathroom, Smoke Detector(s), Walk-In Closet(s)
- Boat Facilities: Boat Dockage, Boat Ramp
- Sewer Utilities: Private Sewer
- Water Utilities: Municipal Water