Beautiful sound views from your Master Bedroom balcony or from your patio deck. This two bedroom two and half bath condo is located adjacent to Nags Head Woods to the north and Jockey Ridge State Park to the east and south. A bonus room is located on the second floor that can be used as an office,setting room or bunk room. There are two swimming pools, a tennis court, clubhouse, boat ramp and pier for your enjoyment. Both original sliding doors were replaced with Anderson sliding doors. Ground floor and all baths have charming unique brick flooring found in this unit only. New custom rugs for the great room, front entry, kitchen and hall way to kitchen.
Roy Singletary of Resort Realty - Duck
View Phone Number
As seen in...
Homes & Land of the Outer Banks,
Vol. 33, Issue 13, Page 60.
Request a free magazine here, or call 1-800-277-7800.
- Range/Oven: Range/Oven
- Washer/Dryer Inc.: Washer
- Cooling System: Central Air Conditioning
- Heating System: Central Heating, Electric Heat, Forced Air Heat
- Home Owner Asso.: Clubhouse, Community Swimming Pool, Community Tennis Court(s), Community Water Access, Fee Incl. Building Maintenance, Fee Incl. Electricity, Fee Incl. Grounds Maintenance, Fee Incl. Insurance, Fee Incl. Management Fees, Fee Incl. Pool, Fee Incl. Road Maintenance, Fee Incl. Security, Fee Incl. Tennis, Playground
- Floors: Carpeting
- Interior Construction: Ceiling Fan(s)
- MLS Area: Nags Head Westside
- Boat Facilities: Boat Ramp
- Sewer Utilities: Septic Sewer System
- Tennis Facilities: Community Tennis Court(s)
- View: Sound View
- Water Utilities: Municipal Water
- Waterfront: Sound Front